Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I would rate the comments that I have received quite well as they have helped me improve aspects of my writing. The comments the suggest alternatives for my content make me brainstorm more and more before writing as they show me different ways that I could have retold my stories. I think that I am leaving constructive and positive feedback on stories I read while inquiring about aspects of each retelling. I found that posing questions is an excellent strategy to get the author thinking about their content and their future content. Also reading others work has inspired many of my different writings and helped me become more dynamic with my writing styles. I do feel that you can connect with others through commenting on their blogs throughout the semester. I feel like my intro and other stories were a great place for people to get to know about me. I need to offer more alternatives for material that I am reading while commenting. Overall I don't want to make any changes currently to either my comment wall or introduction.
I chose this picture as it applies for my storybook as I need to take feedback that I am getting to help adjust my future writing on my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment