Monday, March 2, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I feel as though my writing has become more dynamic and creative as the semester has gone on because I am starting to write with a more creative focus unlike the technical reports I have been doing as a mechanical engineering student these last four years. I am happy with both my blog and my storybook as I feel I have creative stories on both platforms. I feel like my biggest accomplishment so far in writing was creating my storybook as it is a much larger story and project than any of my other writings. I feel like the author's notes are essential as they help fill in any blanks the reader may have as well as provide your personal touch even further on the stories. Lastly, I wouldn't say that I have discovered any new topic, but I have refined the process of story writing by writing out a rough map of the story arc on paper beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment