Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Progress

I am happy with the progress of both my blog and my storybook so far. So far I have a weekly routine that has worked for me outside of a couple fires needing to be put out with my capstone by doing most of my writing during the weekend. The class assignments that I enjoy the most I would say are the retelling of stories as they allow for different creative styles to be tried weekly. My website has gone good in terms of its creation, but I would like to include some different and new images. The only change I want to make is to avoid the pitfall of not budgeting enough time in my weekend to complete the necessary amount of posts. I do want to try and add more dialogue in my writing moving forward, but I will do so slowly to make sure I do it correctly. The one thing I want to change about my website is to change the header photo for each of the different pages.
My hometown of Alton, IL where I will be relaxing before starting my job this summer is my current motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment