Monday, January 20, 2020

Assignments

Wikipedia Trails

The assignment that I am most intrigued by for this course would be the storytelling for multiple reasons. The idea of retelling a story as an open-ended concept is enticing as it allows for a range of approaches and the imagination to run wild. After reading several if these retold stories for a previous post I look forward to creating my own story recreation. The one aspect that makes this class unlike the many engineering courses I have taken is how much of the content is up to my own interpretation as it can be done however I please as long as it completes the assignments requirements. As for extra credit assignments that jump out to me, the Wikipedia Trails assignment seems interesting as I already enjoy surfing around on the internet when looking things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment