Monday, January 20, 2020

Technology

Required Add-Ons for this course

While I am familiar with many different Google Extension and Add-Ons I have not personally used any of the ones listed in the assignment, but I do already have most of the preferences already in place such as spell check and word count. The online environment definitely requires a decent knowledge of online tools as many thing are needed for a class that can't meet in-person than Microsoft Word documents. The web skill I want to work on the most is getting the best out of using my browser via all of the tweaks and the add-ons this class has already lead me to as they help with typing my initial engineering lab report already. The only extension I could recommend is getting the word count by Spian Labs as it is the one and only word counter I have downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment